![]() |
| Cooling down after a jaunt |
I went out to explore a bit and to find that chocolate place I found yesterday or so. I found it! Bought two exquisite chockie cakes, one you've seen before but another one that, well, takes the cake. I'll photo them before I devour them.
I also found a place we could eat tonight but we'll see. Tai-chan doesn't seem as enamoured of Western food as he used to be. Could that be my imagination? This place is unabashedly Italian. Last night at the "family" place he had what looked like a steak but in appearance only. He didn't like it.
![]() |
| Yum. |
I guess I'm going to hang around here and wait for Tai-chan to call, or his mother to call. I had my coffee/cake afternoon version so I'm all coffee'd out, though as I keep telling anyone who will listen, caffeine makes me very sleepy.
I may even take a nap . . . it's delightfully cool in here now. This place is a fantastic little hotel -- I don't know what the previous reviewers were moaning about. For the price it's more than adequate.
You know you've been in a place too long when street vendors start recognizing you . . . I'll take a photo of one of them and introduce him at a later date. His place is where I bought my Baby Poo bag. More on that later. Meanwhile, some funny signs and another video to entertain you with . . .


No comments:
Post a Comment