![]() |
| The best hot dog besides Brigitte's |
Usually in the evening I'm too beat or too lazy to post the day's events, or in the case of Saturday night, Tai-chan was on the computer.
Today just has the feeling that it's not as hot as yesterday. I just woke up about 30 minutes ago at 8:30 after a pretty sound night.
Yesterday we went out in the morning and on the way to my coffee place we stopped in at this place called "Doutor" (you can see the logo on the plate to the left) which has been around since I was here in the 80s and which basically makes simple sandwiches -- and hot dogs. They make the German Frankfurter type, not the disgusting American type, so they really are good.
![]() |
| The Three Stooges playing with my computer |
![]() |
| Tai-chan at the helm |
After we went to the coffee place we came back here. In spite of having lived here for so many years, Tai-chan has rarely been to the city center, which this is. It's like being in Oakland and never going to San Francisco (which is what I did for 12 years).
Well, just got sidetracked with a Skype call with Patrick, a friend in Ottawa, so I have to kind of hurry here. I'll bring out my dry cleaning and head over to the coffee shop. I'll bring this computer, if anyone wants to skype me.
As far as the rest of the day goes, I might wander round and explore a little bit. Tai-chan should be joining me sometime this afternoon or evening. Not sure what we'll do then. But I am DYING for some coffee . . .
See you at Café Mellow. (Below is at the family restaurant next to the hotel. Disgusting stuff.)



No comments:
Post a Comment